Please join us for the presentation of results at MOCHA’s final conference on the 15th and 16th November 2018, in The Hague, Netherlands.
If you are interested in primary care for children from a policy, academic, or practitioner perspective, our final conference may well be of interest for you.
We will share our headline results, introduce the formal reports, and enable stakeholder discussion on next steps after the project’s conclusion.
Presentation of key MOCHA findings
- Invisibility of children in data and policy systems;
- measurement challenges;
- listening to young people;
- vulnerable children and equity;
- delivering complex care;
- patients and primary care interfaces;
- school and adolescent health services; health workforce in child health;
- education of the health workforce;
- e-health as the enabler; optimum service models.
The Way Forward for Primary Child Care Health in Europe
- Understanding child centricity;
- Bringing MOCHA results to local services;
- Contextualising into European and Professional Initiatives
Places are limited, and an early-bird offer is currently available. Please click here to book.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.